- AZAU provides standard and express shipping options. The shipping option can be selected during the checkout process before completing the order.
- The dispatch date is shown under the product detail page.
- For east coast metro areas please allow 1-2 working days for the entire order to be dispatched.
- For regional areas, please allow 3-5 working days for the entire order to be dispatched.
Delivery charges and limitations:
- All shipping on AZAU are free.
- For big and bulky items, AZAU reserves the right to cancel the order if we are unable to ship it due to high cost or undeliverable postcodes.
- Undeliverable areas: SA regional, VIC regional, NSW regional, QLD regional, NT regional, WA regional, and all remote areas (applies to big and bulky items only).
Tracking your order:
- Log into your AZAU account to check the order status; or
- Refer to the email/text sent to you after purchase containing the tracking number/shipping updates
Note: If the Authority to Leave (ATL) instruction is chosen, AZAU will not be responsible or liable for the parcel after it has been delivered.
Warehouses Operation Hours
Warehouses Opening Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm (AEDT/AEST)
Our warehouses are closed during NSW & SA Public Holidays.
Lost in Transit (LIT)
In the event of a Lost in Transit case, AZAU will only provide a replacement or refund (if item is not in stock) when the courier explicitly states and confirms that the package cannot be found in their network, and that the package is deemed LIT.
AZAU will not provide any compensation if no LIT confirmation is provided by the courier.
AZAU will not be responsible for any delivery delays once the package has been dispatched from the warehouse. In accordance to the Australian Consumer Law, we are not liable for anything that is not caused by the goods supplied, or if it relates to something independent outside of our control, after the goods have left our control.
If you are facing delivery delays, please reach out to our customer support team, and we will endeavour to track down your parcel by contacting the courier on your behalf. Please note that the timeframe in which we resolve delivery delays are dependent on the speed in which the couriers provide a resolution. Our customer support team can only provide an estimation of timeframe, and is unable to guarantee a resolution deadline.
AZAU reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to amend the ETA (estimated time of arrival) displayed on the website. If the order is not dispatched within the specified time frame, please contact AZAU’s courteous and helpful Customer Service for enquiries.
Delivered but Did Not Receive (DDNR)
If your order has been marked as delivered by the courier, or if you receive a notification from the courier stating that your order has been delivered but you have not received it, please have a look around the property to make sure the courier has not left it someplace safe. If no package was found, please contact our customer support team.
We are able to contact the courier on your behalf to obtain a Proof of Delivery (POD) in most cases. The POD will contain any, or a combination of, the following details:
- Delivery details
- Tracking number
- Signature of Receiver (or signature of driver due to Covid-19 precautions)
- Image of package left on premises
- Scan events including date and time
If a POD is successfully obtained and provided to the buyer, we will not be providing any compensation as there is proof that the order was successfully delivered. If the buyer can prove otherwise, please continue to contact customer support with evidence of the case.
Authority to Leave (ATL)
AZAU will never select ATL on behalf of the buyer when dispatching your order, even if the buyer requests ATL to be selected. The buyer is allowed to select ATL through the couriers' notification/website. This must be done by the buyer only.
If ATL instruction is given, AZAU will not provide compensation if a DDNR case occurs (refer to DDNR policy). After a package is delivered, AZAU will not be responsible for the package condition and/or wellbeing.
Collection of Parcel from Courier Depot
In the event of a failed delivery, the courier will likely leave a delivery card with collection details at the buyer's premises. The collection of the item will be the responsibility of the buyer.
AZAU will not provide any compensation if the item is not collected. If the item is not collected and is Returned to Sender, then AZAU will provide a refund for your order, with deductions of shipping fees.
Returned to Sender (RTS)
In the event that your order is Returned to Sender - AZAU, we will determine the cause of RTS by corresponding with the courier. If it is due to a fault on the part of AZAU, we will re-deliver your order to you.
However, if the fault is with the address provided, a non-collection of package from the depot, or a rejection from the receiver, the shipping fees will be deducted from the refunded amount.