Returns & Exchanges
AZAU carries a variety of brands from around the world. We do our best to provide you the best service relating to claims of manufacturer warranties.
What defines faulty?
- Manufacturing faults
- Delivered items has major difference from ordered items
- Clear defects or damage
Any item that, due to customer negligence and misuse, will not be accepted as a faulty item.
If you are experiencing issues with your product, please refer to our FAQ page for support. Alternately, please contact our customer support team to lodge a claim.
To lodge a claim:
- Access My Account and request a warranty and return. Fill up the form with a description of the fault with your product.
- Our team will review your case and reach out to you as soon as possible. We will attempt to troubleshoot and resolve your issue for you virtually.
- If it is determined to be faulty after troubleshooting, we will then issue you a Return Authorisation number, and a return label.
- If we issue you a Return Authorisation number, please clearly print it on the outside of the package when returning your product to us. By issuing you with a Return Authorisation number, we do not guarantee that your warranty claim is valid or that you will be entitled to have your product repaired or replaced, or a refund provided in relation to that product.
- Your item will be assessed by the manufacturer prior to any warranty claims.
After we receive your return and inspect faulty items for faults, a replacement/refund will be processed. If no fault is found with the item, the item will be returned to you (customer bears the shipping cost), and you will be charged a 20% service fee. Alternatively, if you do not wish to have the item, you may request the item to be restocked. Our customer support team will provide you with the percentage of deduction and the amount that will be deducted.
The buyer cannot cancel and demand a refund immediately. AZAU must have an opportunity to fix the problem.
Dead on Arrival (DOA)
If your product is dead on arrival, please contact us within 14 days of parcel delivery. We will not process any claims lodged 14 days after the delivery date.
Dead on Arrival (DOA) Process
- Access My Account and request a warranty and return. Fill up the form with a clear description and photos and/or a short video demonstrating the condition of the received package.
- Our team will assess the DOA claim and forward your claim to the courier on your behalf.
- If the claim is valid, your order will be refunded, or a replacement will be sent (original item returned).
Change of Mind (COM) return
For Change of Mind returns, the buyer will be responsible for any shipping costs incurred.
A COM return will be only accepted where:
- A return request is submitted via My account within 14 days of receiving your order.
- All product packaging,documentation (boxes, manuals, warranty cards, etc.) and certificates of authenticity, grading and appraisal, as well as accessories must be returned with the return products. Packaging must be unopened and seals intact (where applicable).
- The products must be in original and unworn condition.
We recommend choosing a tracked registered postal service as the items will not be considered as ‘returned’ until they have been received safely. Please send an email attaching the tracking number as confirmed in correspondence with our support team.
Please ensure that the returned item is safely protected and securely packed. If the item is found to be dead on arrival or damaged in transit, a deduction fee will be charged based on the condition of the item.
If you cancel or return only certain items purchased in bundle deals or multi-buy promotions, any items you don’t return will be charged at full price, and the refund amount will be reduced accordingly.
We are always here to help. If you have any questions please reach out to our customer care team via contact us and we will respond to you shortly.